Ukash is an up and coming cash voucher system whose popularity continued to rise until PaySafe Card bought them. The voucher system is very popular among gamblers looking to fund their playing accounts at new web-based casinos. The voucher, which can be acquired from numerous retailers makes it possible for players to fund their accounts without having to register accounts with third-party merchants. Please continue below to find the newest Ukash casinos, sorted by rating and release date, in that order:
NOTE: Since there are no casinos in this toplist, allowing players from United States, we recommend you to check out Rich Palms that does accept players in United States or one of the other new casinos.
1 New casinos supporting Ukash Card
15% cashback in December on all slots. A highly recommended cashback casino!
NOTE: There are no casinos available in United States on this toplist. We therefore recommend you to check out Rich Palms that does accept players in United States or one of the other new casinos instead.
Since its inception in 2005, this payment method has gained global recognition for its ability to facilitate internet transactions using cash. This means that it gets to protect players from debit and credit card fraud, chargebacks, repudiations, and it also helps in protecting personal identities. For companies, accepting Ukash means they get access to new markets for their services and goods. This is particularly important for markets where a large percentage of the population doesn’t have access to bank accounts, debit or credit cards. It also works well in areas where individuals are not willing to disclose their personal banking details.
How Quick Is It to Deposit?
Ukash is able to live up to its reputation of being a fast and convenient payment method as the deposit process is quite straightforward. It’s not hard to complete the process which means that you can start playing at any prestigious casino within a couple of minutes.
Is Ukash Secure?
This is a payment method that is generally considered safe and secure, and that can be used in making immediate payments. The good thing with this particular method is that you never have to divulge details of a personal nature, e.g., your credit card and bank information.
Can You Use Ukash Payments Anonymously on New Casinos?
Yes, it is possible. Also known as Ukash gambling, this is where internet casinos are able to accept this payment method allowing gamblers and online players to anonymously fund their accounts without ever having to worry about their personal details falling into the wrong hands.
Is There an Age Limit?
While the company itself has not set an age limit, many countries and continents, e.g., the EU require that a user is of legal age. This calls for one to have attained the age of 18 years before they can acquire the prepaid card for use in gambling-related activities. Note that one has to be at least 18 years before they can gamble online and in land-based casinos.
5 Common Reasons That My Payment Method with Ukash Is Declined
Many players are showing an interest in making a shift from land-based casinos and on to the online casinos. But while it may be relatively easy for you to make a deposit at an online casino, there are instances when the casinos may refuse to process the payment that you have made. The 5 common reasons why payments may be declined include:
1. Wrong Address—You need to make sure that the address used in the prepaid card matches the one used in the online casino.
2. Blocked/Unusual Transactions—In the case of an online casino, a blocked or unusual transaction often refers to suspicious activities in your gambling account. It could be that you are hiding your location or have been uploading and withdrawing funds at an unusual rate.
3. Wrong CVV—For security purposes, any online payment will be automatically blocked if you enter the wrong card verification code (CVV) three times. This is meant to protect the funds in your account in case someone is trying to use your card without your authorization.
4. Insufficient Funds—A deposit will also be declined if you don’t have enough money in your prepaid card to complete the transaction. You have to confirm that there are sufficient funds before proceeding with the payment.
5. Deposit/Withdrawal Limits—It’s important to familiarize yourself with the deposit and withdrawal limits at your preferred online casino. In case of a withdrawal, a transaction can be declined if the limit has already been surpassed.
What Is the Difference from Other e-wallets?
Ukash is different from the other methods used to fund online casinos. Simply put, this is not your typical e-wallet. Instead, it works in the form of a 19-digit certificate that you can purchase at a retailer and then redeem at a merchant website or at your preferred online casino. This entire process involves cash transactions, which means that you do not have to conduct additional verification or registration.
Do They Usually Have Any Fees for Deposits or Withdrawals?
Ukash like many other methods used to fund online gambling accounts do not charge any deposit or withdrawal fees. The casino may, however, charge a certain percentage of your withdrawal amount before sending the money to you.
Main Ukash Advantages
• It is convenient as it can be purchased from Ukash kiosks, post offices, ATMs, gas stations, and at your regular shops. • There are no associated fees for using this payment method. • The user never has to reveal their personal information. • This payment method allows you to split or even combine your vouchers in order to accommodate your preferred purchase value.
• A user is required to physically obtain the voucher. • The voucher certificate has 19 digits which can be difficult to remember in case you misplace it.
How Do I Get Ukash?
The easiest way for you to get this payment method is to visit a participating new online casino. In order to locate one, all you need to do is to visit the top list above. In case you haven’t signed up to Ukash yet, please visit the official website for PaySafe, input your location in the locator, and begin a search for merchants who may be located close to you. Each retailer will normally offer a varying voucher size. Checking the information available on the official website will help you make an informed decision.
Below you can see a sneak preview of the next new casino to be launched in the nearest future.
NetEnt Release Games with Flexible RTP Monday, 30 March 2020 21:20 The Swedish giant NetEnt today revealed they will offer 6 of their highly popular slots will come with flexible RTP. Initially, the new strategies will be tested on Reel Rush, Starburst, Butterfly Stat, Twin Spin, Guns Nâ Roses and Fruit Shop. Soon, individual new casinos online are able to set their own RTP adjustments to various slots. We at New Casinos Online are negative to this new measure by NetEnt and expect this to give them fewer customers and lower trust over time. For a list of the best new Netent casinos, go here.